– a free Lua scripting plug-in for FileMaker Pro®
Changes with each version of LuaFy
Version 1.5.0, March 10, 2017
- Updated for 64-bit work with 64-bit FileMaker 14 and 15.
The Mac OS X version is a universal 64/32-bit plugin.
The Windows version has a separate file for 64 or 32-bit.
Version 1.2.0, August 8, 2012
- Improperly formed UTF8 strings are now truncated to the contain only the properly formatted
portion before returning the value to FileMaker. This stops FileMaker hanging during the conversion
to a FileMaker Text value when you return a malformed UTF8 string from Lua.
- Added LPEG libary.
- Added Stephane Arnold's luautf8 library (string.nextutf8, string.utf8len, string.seekutf8,
plus a few new string functions I coded (string.utf8sub, string.isvalidutf8, string.is7bitascii).
so that Lua can validate and work with UTF8 encoded strings properly.
For FileMaker Pro® 8.5 through FileMaker Pro® 13
Version 1.1.1, August 1, 2012
- Lua numbers are now properly returned to FileMaker as Number values. Previously they were
returned as string values. This means the localization of the decimal point is now handled properly
and direct numeric comparisons work as expected.
Version 1.1, July 29, 2012
- Added Lua library LuaSocket v2.0.2 to LuaFy Plus.
- Improved argument handling in...
Version 1.0, July 15, 2012